Garrett metal detectors has announced the new ACE 200 and ACE 200i metal detectors, which will round out the new ACE series offering. These two detectors will become the new entry-point detectors and are enhanced versions of the company’s previous ACE 150 detector.
They will include the new audio package, the large Digital Target ID system, and camlocks for additional stability. The ACE 200 and ACE 200i each ship with a 6.5” x 9” Concentric PROformance Search Coil, and operate on a 6.5 kHz frequency.
The U.S. MSRP will be $199.95.
The ACE 200i International Version will differ from its American version with A Revised Target ID Legend, and revised Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the needs of our international customers.
ACE 200 Key Features
- New Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- New Camlocks for increased stem stability
- New Includes Pulse-Width Modulation audio: sharper, more responsive audio
- Light weight with big performance at a small price
- Three Search Modes
- Four Sensitivity adjustments
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
Highly Recommended – Coin Hunting, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
- Digital Target ID 0-99 scale
- Camlocks Included
- 5 Target ID Cursor Segments
- 1 Iron Discrimination Segment
- 3 Search Modes
- 4 Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments
- Frequency 6.5 kHz
- 2 Levels Audio Tone ID
- Standard Searchcoil 6.5″ x 9″ PROformance™
- Length (Adjustable) 42″ to 51″
- Total Weight 2.75 lbs.
- Batteries 4 AA (included)
- Warranty 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor