The waterproof all-terrain CTX 3030 is the ultimate high performance metal detector. With a full color LCD and advanced Target Trace discrimination you will find more targets in all types of ground conditions.
Minelab’s exclusive integrated GPS allows you to navigate to your favorite locations and record your finds. You can also Transfer your detecting information onto Google Maps using the XChange 2 PC application.
Enjoy the freedom of Wireless Audio with the versatility of built-in speaker and headphone options.
Five preset Search Modes and many automatic functions makethe Minelab CTX3030 a true ‘Switch on and Go” detector. Advanced features are easily accessible at the touch of a button for the experienced treasure hunter.
IDENTIFY – For quickly accepting or rejecting a detected target, the Identify function saves you time and effort! Edited patterns are automatically saved within your current Search Mode. Auto accept/reject discrimination features are also available for fast pattern editing using sample targets.
DETECT – The Detect screen shows you all the target information you need to find more treasure – you won’t miss anything! The colour display, Ferrous and Conductivity numbers, numerical depth indicator and sensitivity panel will give you more confidence to find those elusive good targets in heavily searched and high trash areas.
MAP – When you want to check treasure locations or ground you have covered, the Map screen shows you the way – no need for a separate GPS! The GeoTrail displays the path where you have been so you don’t waste time detecting the same ground twice. Use WayPoints and FindPoints to create your own treasure map.
STORE – For recording find locations and entire treasure hunts, the Store function does it all! WayPoints are used as general position markers to easily navigate to your favourite locations. FindPoints capture location, detector and target data for storing details of your treasure finds.
You can go detecting anywhere with this versatile TREASURE detector. You have the flexibility of land and underwater detecting as the CTX 3030 is waterproof to 10 ft or 3 meters.
Have the freedom to detect without your headphones being attached to your detector. With the WM 10 Wireless Module you have the choice of using the internal speaker, supplied headphones or your own favorite headphones.
Fe Co Descrimination:
With Ferrous (Fe) and Conductivity (Co) target resolution, plus adjustable Tone ID Profiles, you can detect the targets you want to and ignore the rest. With Target Trace and Target Separation, you can identify multiple targets simultaneously for accurate detecting results.
See where you have been and where you are going by using the Map screen and Navigation Tool. New GPS functions, such as GeoTrails, WayPoints, FindPoints and GeoHunts, allow you to leave your handheld GPS at home!
Upload all of your detector settings and treasure locations to your PC using the XChange 2 Application. Attach photos and text to your finds, group them into categories. View the locations on Google Maps. You can also download data to your detector.
Full Color Display:
The full color LCD clearly displays more target information than ever before and greatly enhances the CTX 3030’s discrimination capabilities.
- Waterproof: With the Minelab ctx3030 have the flexibility of land and underwater detecting as the CTX 3030 is waterproof* to 10 ft (3 m).
- Wireless Audio: Have the freedom to detect without your headphones being attached to your detector. With the WM 10 Wireless Module^ you have the choice of using the built-in speaker, supplied headphones or your own headphones.
- Ultimate FeCo Discrimination: With Ferrous (Fe) and Conductivity (Co) target resolution, plus adjustable Tone ID Profiles, you can detect (accept) the targets you want to and ignore (reject) the rest. With Target Trace and Target Separation, you can identify multiple targets simultaneously for accurate detecting results.
- Full Color Display: The full colour LCD clearly displays more target information than ever before and greatly enhances the CTX 3030’s discrimination capabilities.
- GPS Locating: See where you have been, and where you are going, by using the Map screen and Navigation Tool.
- GeoTrails show the ground that you have already covered.
- WayPoints mark points of interest.
- FindPoints mark your treasure locations.
- GeoHunts record your entire detecting adventure.
- PC Mapping (with Google Maps): Upload all of your detector settings and treasure locations to your PC using the XChange 2 application. Attach photos and text to your finds, group them into categories. View the locations on Google Maps. You can also download data to your detector for re-exploring favourite areas.
- Quick Menus (and smart functions): Quick Menus give you easy access to ‘on the go’ adjustments. Smart functions (Sensitivity, Noise Cancel, Audio, Ground Balance) and a customisable User button allow fast changes to your most used controls while detecting.
- Ergonomic Design: The well balanced design has all the battery weight behind the armrest for comfortable detecting. The detector is fully adjustable to suit your needs.
- Multi-Languages: You can choose from 9 different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish or Turkish.
- Key Technologies
- FBS 2 uses multiple frequency transmission and coil-to-detector data communication to find more targets in variable ground conditions.
- Smartfind 2 provides digital signal processing and precision FeCo discrimination, with colour target information, for the best target identification results.
- GPSi has very high sensitivity for accurate recording of geo locations.
- Wi-Stream creates very fast wireless audio with no loss of sound quality.
*Standard headphones, removable headphone module and WM 10 module are not waterproof.
^WM 10 supplied with Standard Pack only. Available as accessory for Starter Pack.
- Application Coin, Relic, Jewellery & Beach (waterproof 10ft)
- Technology FBS 2, Smartfind 2, GPSi, Wi-Stream
- Frequency/Transmission Multiple frequencies: 1.5 – 100kHz
- Coil (standard) 11-inch waterproof Double-D smart coil
- Audio Output Built-in speaker, standard ¼-inch non-waterproof socket, custom waterproof socket (Minelab accessory headphones only)
- Headphones Supplied KOSS UR30 (100 ohm) supplied with detector (non-waterproof )
- Visual Display Full colour LCD with backlight and adjustable brightness (1–10)
- Backlight Yes
- USB Connectivity XChange 2 (via USB) compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Memory Settings saved automatically while detecting and remain until changed or reset
- Depth Indication Accurate gauge active in normal detecting and Pinpoint mode
- Detect Modes 10 fully customisable, including 5 preset (Coins, Beach, Relic, Silver & High Trash)
- Discrimination Smartfind 2TM 2 dimensional colour discrimination: Ferrous 35, Conductivity 50 – 20 fully customisable discrimination patterns (2 per Search Mode)
- Audio tone Customisable Tone ID Profiles – 1, 2 ferrous (Fe), 2 conductive (Co), 4 Fe, 4 Co, 35 Fe, 50 Co or Combined
- Audio Type Normal, Long, Smooth & Pitch Hold
- Ground Balance Auto Compensation and Auto Ground Balance
- Pinpoint Non-motion with modulated audio and visual crosshair on LCD, 2 modes: normal and sizing
- Sensitivity Adjust Auto and Manual (1–30)
- Tune / Noise Cancel Manual & Automatic (11 channels)
- Threshold Level adjustment (1–50), Pitch adjustment (1–30)
- Target Volume Adjust Limit & Gain (1 to 30)
- Battery Li-ion pack with fast charger. 12 V car adapter supplied with Standard Pack only
- Low battery alert Audio & visual indication.
- Length Min 37 in. (940 mm) – Max 55.3 in. (1405 mm)
- Weight 5.20 lbs (2.36 kgs) including Li-ion battery pack
- Warranty 3 years control box & coil
Your CTX 3030 will come with an upgrade kit (battery, o-ring, battery holder) so you are getting (2) batteries with this unit.