The Garrett AT PRO is an All-Terrain Metal Detector that allows you to detect both land and up to 10 ft deep in water, making the AT PRO one of the most versatile detectors on the market.
Features Iron Audio, Pro-Mode Audio, HiRes Iron Discrimination, Numerical Target ID as well as Manual and Automatic Ground Balance.
This all-terrain detector offers new and exclusive Garrett technology that makes it ideal for hunting coins, relics, caches, jewelry, and even gold nuggets. Select from either Standard or Professional search modes with enhanced audio features.
- Pro Mode Audio™: Proportional Audio and Tone Roll Audio™ features allow the user to hear characteristics of a target as they would in a True All-Metal Mode.
- High-Res Iron Discrimination™: Use touchpads to set iron discrimination in
one of 40 levels for precise ability to separate good targets from trash.
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 Target ID scale offers increased ability to distinguish
one target’s conductivity from another.
- Iron Audio™: Allows the user to hear discriminated iron and to alter the detector’s mid-tone signal’s range
- Fast Recovery Speed: Allows greater ability to pick out good targets amongst trash
- All Terrain Versatility: Weatherproof housing designed for dusty, humid or wet
environments; unit can be submerged to a maximum 10-foot depth.
- 15 kHz frequency: improved detection of small targets, gold nuggets, jewelry
- Ground Balance: automatic and manually adjustable for improved
- Graphic Target Analyzer™ (GTA): identifies target’s conductivity
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator: to determine target depth
- Battery Condition Indicator: shows battery life continually
15 kHz Frequency
4 – AA Batteries
Manual and Automatic Ground Balance
Six Customizable Modes
Yes, Submersible up to 10 Feet Deep
11 inch Stock DD coil with other coils available.