Minelab has taken the groundbreaking step of incorporating a USB interface – the E-TRAC Xchange. This enables you to connect your metal detector to your home computer to download and upload your E-TRAC settings, user modes and discrimination patterns. There are a number of sample patterns you can try.
You can build a resource library charting your success with your E-TRAC storing your valuable settings for your favourite sites. This allows you to quickly configure the E-TRAC at the touch of a button to particular detecting environments.
- Utilising FBS technology with simultaneous frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz – 100kHz the signal received from the detectors coil is analysed from a wide range of responses. This allows E-TRAC’s advanced signal processing to analyse more target information so that target identification is more accurate.
- E-TRAC Xchange USB functionality – create, download and upload your favourite E-TRAC settings and save them to your computer or Xchange them with friends by email.
- QuickMask – with independent ferrous and conductivity rejection level adjust is a fast way to edit patterns.
- Smartfind – a unique two-dimensional scale of discrimination graphically representing both the ferrous and conductivity properties on the same display.
- Discrimination scale improves target ID and the recovery rate of good targets at depth.
- Four Pre-Programmed user modes with specific Settings and Patterns suited to Coins; High Trash; Beach and Relics.
- Four user mode slots so you can personalise modes to suit your specific target preferences & detecting environment.
- Refined threshold adjustment level on a 1-50 scale for greater precision to suit your requirements.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators on two modes making target size and identification more accurate than ever.
- Ground Setting options of Neutral and Difficult allowing you to adapt easily to benign or the most challenging operating conditions.
- Trash Density settings – High ensures you experience fewer false signals in high trash environments while Low is perfect for cleaner sites.
- User-centered keypad and menu design – fast and easy to use with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences.
- Clear resolution visual display panel 72mm x 48mm – designed for optimum visibility in all light conditions.
- Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly ensures longer periods of detecting without fatigue!
- Ultra-lightweight waterproof 11″ Double-D waterproof coil for versatility with sharp, accurate pinpointing and depth.